Compliance Administrator | Direct Care Industry
Goodwill's Mission: Transforming the lives of the individuals with disabilities and other barriers through pathways to independence and the power of work.
Ensure the programs and/or case record files are in compliance with internal policies as well as local, state, and federal regulations.
- Ensure compliance with Goodwill corporate and departmental policies. Act as an internal consultant on the development and implementation of policies. Review and initiate policy changes based on local, state, and/or federal regulations.
- Serve on internal committees to provide guidance and monitor processes, operations, file reviews, and related activities.
· Oversee all preparation, maintenance and corrective action for internal and external audits.
- Develop a variety of reports, charts and graphs to describe and interpret data related to funding, customer demographics, trends, risks and electronic document management.
- Oversee the continued development and maintenance of internal systems, customer files, and staff development recordkeeping.
Ancillary Job Functions
- Assist Mission Services and/or individual programs with tasks such as reporting, authorizations, policies, developing new forms and file maintenance.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience – An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- 3-5 years related experience in Supported Living/ Direct Care industry.
- May require current, valid OH driver’s license and personal car insurance if required to train Authorized Drivers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities which may be representative, but not all-inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Project management skills and policy interpretation skills are necessary.
- Clear verbal communication skills and ability to give and follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work as well as concentrate on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and make responsible decisions.
- Ability to use good judgment and think quickly and rationally in difficult or stressful situations.
Work Environment – Environmental or atmospheric conditions commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job.
- General office conditions. Exposed to moderate noise levels.
Physical Abilities that are commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job. The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to perform repetitive wrist, hand and/or finger movement on computer.
- Must have finger dexterity and hand-eye coordination to work on office equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 to 30 pounds on a regular basis.
attendance is a necessary and essential function.
At Goodwill, we'll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
Our full-time benefits include:
- Promotion and Growth Opportunities
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
Health, Dental and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 30 days
Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, and critical illness
Paid time off
- Employee Discount at all Goodwill Columbus Stores
Goodwill Columbus is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.goodwillcolumbus.org
- Pay Type Salary
- 1331 Edgehill Rd, Columbus, OH 43212, USA