Medical Imaging Data Associate
.20 FTE/8 hours per week located at our Hatchery Hill Clinic.
The Medical Imaging Data Associate position is responsible for the maintenance of all medical imaging data which includes both hard copy and digital records of GHC-SCW members and for acting as a liaison between patients, staff, or other clinical personnel requiring medical imaging data. The Medical Imaging Data Associate is directly responsible for accuracy and efficiency in the Medical Imaging File Room. Work is performed under the general direction, guidance, and supervision of the Medical Imaging Manager with day to day oversight provided by the Medical Imaging Data Team Leader.
The incumbent knows and abides by all Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin (GHC-SCW) organizational and departmental policies, sets personal standards and strives for high quality work in completing assignments, performs job duties in a timely manner, and represents the organization in a positive manner. The incumbent understands our Mission , Vision and Common Values (stated below) and is committed to promote these values in behavior and attitude.
Our Vision: As a local, not-for-profit, member-owned Cooperative, we are the most trusted resource for lifelong health and well-being in the communities we serve.
GHC-SCW is committed to fostering a caring and compassionate environment while ensuring that individual differences are valued. GHC-SCW is a quality driven cooperative built on collaboration, community involvement, innovation, and belonging. It is essential that all employees, members, and patients feel secure and welcome, that the opinions and contributions of all individuals are respected and that all voices are heard.
· We are a not-for-profit Cooperative
· We are member-centered
· We are equitable and inclusive
· We are quality-driven
· We are innovative
· We are community involved
Five Strategic Pillars:
- Exceptional Quality and Service – We seek excellence by working towards the elements of the quadruple aim we strive to be the best we do in all that we do.
- Meaningful Employee Engagement – We create a culture where employees are involved, enthusiastic and committed to delivering on the GHC-SCW Mission, Vision and Values.
- Continuous Improvement – We actively identify opportunities and initiate change that creates value for the Cooperative and those we serve.
- Financial Strength - We ensure the Cooperative’s long-term viability by reinvesting earnings generated by controlling health care costs and consistently growing revenue.
- Impact - We advance health and well-being by nurturing connections with our member-owners and the communities we serve.
Healthcare is a human right.
In treating all people with dignity and respect.
There is strength in diversity.
Equity celebrates our humanity.
We are better together.
JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
- High school education or equivalent is required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Familiarity with a PACs environment and voice activated software is desirable.
- Good organizational skills are required.
- Ability to communicate with courtesy and tact with a variety of staff and patients is required. Ability to be culturally sensitive and work with a diverse population is required.
- Ability to be flexible in work assignments and exhibit a cooperative team attitude is required.
- Ability to recognize, identify, and report problems is required.
- Ability to be direct, appropriately assertive, and persistent in maintaining imaging records is required.
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality is required. Knowledge of or ability to learn HIPAA requirements
- Ability to participate in training of other staff is required.
- Ability to work effectively under stressful conditions is required.
- Ability to spell correctly and have legible handwriting is required.
- Ability to bend, reach, lift, pull, push and carry up to 20 pounds regularly is required.
- Ability to work on one’s feet for extended periods of time is required.
Ability to actively use hands, fingers, wrists, arms and upper body is required.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hatchery Hill Clinic - 3051 Cahill Main, 3051 Cahill Main, Fitchburg, Wisconsin, United States of America