After School Group Leader
This position is part of the team at our School’s Out Programs which are collectively responsible for implementing a school-aged child care program that meets state licensing requirements and YMCA quality standards; specifically the After Care program at Camp Gundalow.
Each Group Leader will serve as a supportive team member, a positive role model for children, and an enthusiastic participant in large and small group activities.
Group Leaders are responsible for working with the Site Director to carry out the daily operations of the site.
Work Hours/Pay Range:
- FLEXIBLE scheduling available
- Hours available within Monday – Friday 1:45 pm – 6:00 pm
- Additional hours available during school vacations and no school days (Hours range from 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
- Hiring rate is $15 - $18 per hour depending on experience.
- A passion for working with kids
- Must meet State of NH Child Care Licensing requirements
- Criminal background check and fingerprinting will be completed upon being offered a position
- Flexible hours and team environment
- Leadership development and paid training
- Staff receive a free Y membership
- Retirement plans available (for 18 +)
- UNH Manchester, SNHU and Granite State College tuition discounts
- Discounts on Tickets and more
- Pay Type Hourly
- Camp Gundalow - 176 Tuttle Lane, 176 Tuttle Lane, Greenland, New Hampshire, United States of America