Lifeguard and Cabin Staff
Camp Mi-Te-Na, The Granite YMCA's all boys' overnight camp, is currently seeking Lifeguards who wish to impact the lives of over 600 youth this summer. Camp Mi-Te-Na is located on Halfmoon Lake in Alton, NH.
Counselors will be working to ensure that campers are safe, engaged, and having fun in the camp setting. You will have shared responsibility for leading and supervising a group of approximately eight campers ensuring each camper’s health, safety and participation in all aspects of camp life. You will work in both a cabin and at the waterfront as a Lifeguard.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• A minimum of two years' experience working with youth
• Must hold current Lifeguard Certification
• Must be willing to live on site for nine weeks
Basic job expectations:
• Serve as a cabin counselor for 8 to 10 campers
• Work as a part of the Waterfront staff as a lifeguard, swim instructor and leader in aquatic activities
• Ensure campers are learning how to make good decisions, put others first, make friends, build confidence, and practice the core values of the YMCA
Employee is expected to live on site for 9 weeks beginning June 17, 2023 until August 19, 2023. Time off is scheduled throughout the season.
Pay range $250-$350 per week depending on experience. Room and board are included. Staff will gain lifelong skills that will be transferable to many future job and career choices.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Camp Mi- Te- Na - 65 YMCA Road, 65 YMCA Road, Alton, New Hampshire, United States of America