Swim Instructor - Paid Training; FLEXIBLE
The YMCA Allard Center of Goffstown is seeking Swim Instructors to join our impactful team. Teaching swim lessons is a rewarding experience where you can share your love of swimming and the water, pickup part-time hours in a fun and supportive environment, and work to build life-saving skills with the members of your community!
Opportunity for advancement for interested candidates and employees since we promote from within: Swim Instructors can become Coordinators, Assistant Directors, Aquatics & Sports Directors, Coaches and more!
Swim Instructors are responsible for following the YMCA swim lesson curriculum and teaching skills to small groups to ages 6months to adults (depending upon candidate skill and comfortability preferences). Our swim lessons focus on building skills in the areas of safety around water, stoke fundamentals and advanced stroke technique. Paid training provided.
- FLEXIBLE scheduling available – easy to schedule around school or other jobs
- 5 – 15 hours per week available with shifts during weekday afternoons/evenings and weekend mornings
- Prior experience working with children, teaching swim lessons or being on a swim team preferred
- Pay starting at $12hr and commensurate with experience
- Work/Life balance
- Flexible hours and team environment
- Leadership development and paid training
- Access to Y Career pathways
- Staff receive a free Y membership
- Up to 50% discount on Y programs and childcare
- Retirement plans available (for 18 +)
- UNH Manchester, SNHU & Granite State College tuition discounts
- Discounts on Tickets, earned paid time off, and more
Be a part of something that makes you proud!
- Pay Type Hourly
- YMCA Allard Center of Goffstown - 116 Goffstown Road, 116 Goffstown Back Road, Goffstown, New Hampshire, United States of America