Before and Afterschool Group Leaders
Calling all future leaders and educators! Are you looking to make a difference? We provide opportunities for your passion to shine: maybe you like sports, arts & crafts, or maybe even math and science! Our Group Leaders are responsible for facilitating activities for children in our Before and After School programs leading games, STEM activities, homework help and more. The Group Leader works as part of a team to ensure that a safe and caring environment is provided for children at all times. This is an opportunity to be an important role model in many kid’s lives – priceless!
We are hiring Group Leaders to work at our Before/After School programs at the elementary schools in Windham and Chester. Staff are assigned to a location that works well for them. This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career in education, sports/recreation, childcare, and for anyone looking to build their supervisory, management, and program planning skills.
- FLEXIBLE scheduling available.
- Hours available within Monday – Friday 6:45 – 8:30a and/or 2:45 – 6:00p
- Additional hours available during school vacations and no school days.
- Up to $18 per hour depending on experience.
A passion for working with kids.
Must meet State of NH Child Care Licensing requirements.
Criminal background check and fingerprinting will be completed upon being offered a position.
- Flexible hours and team environment
- Leadership development and paid training
- Staff receive a free Y membership
- Access to Y Career pathways
- Up to 50% discount on Y programs and childcare
- Retirement plans available (for 18 +)
- UNH Manchester, SNHU & Granite State College tuition discounts
- Discounts on Tickets and more
Apply online or send resume to Kim Balch, School Age Director, via email Kbalch@graniteymca.org
- Pay Type Hourly
- YMCA of Greater Londonderry - 206 Rockingham Road, 206 Rockingham Road, Londonderry, New Hampshire, United States of America