Kid Zone Group Leader
The YMCA of the Seacoast is a place for people to connect with others and improve their health and wellness. We are part of a vibrant community and strive to create a space that is welcoming to all. We are excited to be growing and are currently looking for people to join our Kid Zone team!
We have immediate openings for nurturing, energetic, safety-minded individuals dedicated to provide care for children up to 9 years old in our Kid Zone. Kid Zone is a short-term, drop-in babysitting service for members while they are utilizing the YMCA facility.
Selected candidates will engage a wide variety of youth in fun, educational, and stimulating activities while demonstrating their capacity to uphold the YMCA core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. Experience in supervising groups of children; CPR/ First Aid certified a plus.
Work Hours/Pay Range:
· FLEXIBLE scheduling available.
· Hours available within Monday – Friday 8:30a – 12:00p and Tues/Thur 3:30 - 6:30p
· Hiring rate is $10 - $12 per hour depending on experience.
A passion for working with kids.
Experience supervising children of varying ages.
Ability to positively role model the Y core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
· Flexible hours and team environment
· Leadership development and paid training
· Staff receive a free Y membership
· Retirement plans available (for 18 +)
· UNH Manchester tuition discounts
· Discounts on Tickets and more
- Pay Type Hourly
- YMCA of the Seacoast - 550 Peverly Hill Road, 550 Peverly Hill Road, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States of America