Associate Childcare Teacher - Full Time
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. At The Granite YMCA we are driven by our core values of Caring, Respect, Honesty and Responsibility. We create a work environment that promotes Youth Development, Healthy Living, Social Responsibility and Family Strengthening. Bring your passion to our mission!
The Granite YMCA is currently seeking Associate Early Learning Teachers to add to our dynamic and welcoming team.
We have full-time positions available among different age-group classrooms. Our center serves children as young as 6 weeks through Kindergarten, classroom placement decisions are based on experience, need and right fit.
This could be a great opportunity for you if:
- You take great pride in the physical appearance and emotional culture of your classroom
- Your aim is to treat the adults and children in your life with kindness and respect at all times
- You are a multi-tasker who can prioritize tasks
- You love hanging out with awesome kiddos!
- Must meet qualification standards set by the State of NH Childcare Licensing
This is a full-time, hourly position with an extensive benefit package that includes:
- Generous paid vacation time (4 weeks paid time off & 6 Holidays that accrues with tenure)
- Medical and dental insurance
- UNH Manchester, SNHU and Granite State College tuition discounts
- Free 2 Adult Family YMCA Membership
- 50% discount on Preschool Childcare, School Age Childcare, and Summer Camp services
- Discounts on Programs for yourself & family members
- 25% discounts on Birthday Parties, Pool, and Gym Rentals
- After qualifying, 8% employer contribution to retirement fund
Pay Range: $16 - $19/hour
- Pay Type Hourly
- YMCA of Concord, 15 N State St, Concord, New Hampshire, United States of America