After School Group Leader
School Age Group Leaders and Assistants
Want to make a difference in the lives of children every day? Here at the YMCA, we believe in helping children reach their full potential and making memories that will last a lifetime.
The Granite YMCA is currently seeking Assistant Group Leaders and Group Leaders for our Before and After-School Programs held at their respective elementary schools and the Y. We are seeking energetic individuals interested in making an impact on our community's youth. Applicants must have the capacity to interact with children in a nurturing manner in a licensed after-school program focused on building resilient kids and supplementing academics.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their experience in education, sports/recreation, childcare, and for anyone looking to build their leadership and planning skills.
Work Hours/Pay Range:
· FLEXIBLE scheduling available
· Hours available within Monday – Friday 6:30 – 8:30a and/or 1:30 – 6:00p
· Additional hours available during school vacations and no school days
· Shifts available at the following locations: Allard Center YMCA and Goffstown elementary schools
· Hiring rate is $11 - $13 per hour depending on experience.
A passion for working with kids.
Must meet State of NH Child Care Licensing requirements.
Criminal background check and fingerprinting will be completed upon being offered a position.
· Flexible hours and team environment
· Leadership development and paid training
· Staff receive a free Y membership
· Retirement plans available (for 18 +)
· UNH Manchester, SNHU and Granite State College tuition discounts
· Discounts on Tickets and more
- Pay Type Hourly
- YMCA Allard Center of Goffstown - 116 Goffstown Road, 116 Goffstown Back Road, Goffstown, New Hampshire, United States of America