Sales Rep ( HVAC, air Filtration, Piping, System Assessment layout))
This person shall be responsible for Equipment Sales and Service Sales for new and legacy Industrial Stationary and Portable Air Compressor Systems and the ancillary equipment connected to this market. The sales territory shall cover an agreed upon area between the CAS Business Development Manager and the Sales person.
Sales / Service ... 80% of Time Spent
- Make Regular Sales Calls on potential new business included but not limited to engineers/ consultants, mechanical contractors, general contractors, utilities, and end users.
- Provide technical and sales support to these customers on a regular basis. This support should include promotional materials, detailed drawings and installation guidance.
- Perform regular cold calls on new customers to expand the customer base.
- Sell, and promote service PM agreements and service work.
- Provide support and maintain regular contact with all Gregory Poole customers ensuring residual business as well as new opportunities.
- Advise and be an integral part of business direction for Compressed Air Growth.
- Track all calls and report weekly call log to Compressed Air Business Development Manager.
- Manage comprehensive database of potential leads and existing customers through GPEC provided CRM.
- Complete monthly expense reports in a timely manner.
Must have a four-year College Degree or 2-5 years of Equipment Sales/ Service Sales experience in Rental, or Sales of Flooded and or Oil Free Electric/ Diesel Air Compressors.
Additional Work Experience:
CAGI Trained is beneficial
Compressed Air Energy Auditor Certification is a plus but not required.
Factory Trained with one or more major compressor manufactures.
Must be able to sit for long periods using PC systems, reviewing sales information, developing engineering specifications and communication via a telephone or in person
Must be able to routinely travel via a vehicle or air transportation with occasional overnight trips.
Must have advanced skill levels in using PC software, primarily MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint(Required).
Must have a valid state driver’s license with clean driving record. (Required)
Mechanical Aptitude (Required)
Self motivated with the ability to work with little supervision. (Required)
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties.
- Pay Type Salary
- 3201 Integrity Dr, Garner, NC 27529, USA