Rental Sales Rep
The Rental Sales Representative will identify, introduce, develop, and cultivate business relationships with companies and individuals within their designated territory. The Rental Sales Representative’s goal is to generate and maximize revenue for the branch and the company.
- Develop, plan, and organize sales strategies to achieve desired results/goals
- Maintain and exceed quotas by renting and selling equipment on a consistent basis
- Identify customer’s needs and react appropriately while understanding the market conditions and local competitors pricing
- Penetrate customers at the strategic level to diversify customer base to include industrial, traditional, and nontraditional accounts
- Team with inside sales and other Gregory Poole Divisions within the local market to identify and develop target accounts
- Responsible for personal productivity, using all company tools and systems to maximize revenue and continually accelerate growth
- Support and participate in team sales initiatives by sharing information and providing support in account sales and service activities
- Collaborate with specialty division representatives to promote cross selling to accounts wherever possible
Four-year college degree with minimum one-year outside business sales experience preferably with equipment rentals; or technical/business college degree in business with three years similar work experience; or adequate work experience in the equipment rental industry.
Position requires daily commuting to customer locations. Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record. Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work with interdepartmental associates with any inquiries or concerns. Exceptional relationship-building and communication skills; Strong planning, problem-solving and negotiation abilities; Exhibit leadership skills needed to plan and manage assigned accounts and higher-level customer contacts; Demonstrate basic skills in Microsoft Office products and the use of computer applications such as a CRM.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties. Any major modification of this job role requires Human Resources approval.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, December 5, 2022
- Fayetteville, NC, USA