Director of Talent Acquisition
1140 3rd St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA Req #4080
Friday, September 9, 2022
Impact Your Future, While Impacting Your Community. Our Company. Your Career. Together We Transform Lives!
Director Talent Acquisition – Goodwill of Greater Washington
Director Talent Acquisition will create and implement innovative talent acquisition strategies to identify emerging employment trends, implement effective ideas for acquiring the best talent considering future growth. Responsibilities include managing and development of a team of full cycle recruiters, establishing community partnerships that expand candidate pools, working collaboratively with organizational teams to conduct workforce planning, as well as monitoring and development of on-boarding and recruitment procedures that honor and advance organizational culture, values, DEI objectives and business goals.
1. 5 yrs. exp. in a similar role leading recruiting strategy and/or workforce planning.
2. Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, OD, or related field.
3. Demonstrable experience managing full cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives including designing and implementing recruiting campaigns using social media and other digital recruiting techniques.
4. Ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities, make timely decisions and drive growth.
5. Previous experience managing in retail and high recruiting.
6. Ability to develop effective relationships within an organization to support the departmental recruiting process and hiring goals.
7. Exceptional understanding of sourcing techniques and tools.
8. Firsthand exp. with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or HR databases.
9. Bilingual Spanish language ability a plus.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer minority/female/disability/vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing (marijuana excluded).
- Pay Type Salary
This posting is inactive.
- 1140 3rd St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA