Project Manager Bolling
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
POSITION SUMMARY:Responsible for overall management of cleanliness, sanitation, orderliness, and general appearance of contract locations. This position is responsible and will be held accountable for behaving in accordance with divisional and organizational RISE values and expectations.
Developing Direct Report and Others
Managing and Measuring Work
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Oversees all cleaning functions per assigned buildings and shifts with daily follow-up.
2. Completes and submits assigned paperwork.
3. Schedules staff and work assignments.
4. Responsible for adhering to supply budget.
5. Responsible for inventory control and maintaining proper levels of supplies.
6. Performs regular inspections of all areas where GGW’s services are performed. Works closely with Quality Control Inspectors to ensure a safe and clean job site.
7. Supervises Assistant Project Manager (if applicable), custodial supervisors and leadworkers.
8. Attends management training sessions and monthly manager meetings at headquarters.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensures that equipment and supplies are maintained in clean and working condition.
2. Maintains good working relationship with the building’s COTR and provides excellent customer service to employees and clients.
3. Works closely with Quality Control Inspectors to ensure a safe and clean job site.
4. Provides training to staff.
5. Ensures GGW’s safety procedures are enforced at the job site.
6. Attends scheduled division meetings.
7. Appropriately handles employee issues on site as per GGW’s Employee Handbook.
This position has supervisory responsibility for the assistant project manager (if applicable), custodial supervisors and leadworkers at the assigned site.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent plus at least three years previous experience in the janitorial field. A minimum of seven years related specialized experience may be considered in lieu of the formal education requirements.
2. Comprehensive understanding of building services contracting and knowledge of principles of sanitation.
3. Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety procedures and precautions pertaining to industrial cleaning.
4. Ability to read and write in English.
5. Ability to supervise groups of skilled and unskilled disabled workers.
6. Ability to communicate effectively with individuals with disabilities.
1. Two years of supervisory experience.
2. Working knowledge of NISH laws and requirements.
3. Prior experience supervising and working with disabled employees.
Some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of up to 50 pounds.
Moderate Occasionally exposed to extreme atmospheric conditions (temperature, noise fumes, dust, etc.)
- Pay Type Salary
- Bolling AFB, 502 Brookley Avenue, SW, Washington, District Of Columbia, United States of America