Seeking an entry level drafter for a fast paced, production driven department
Provide detailed piece drawings with annotation and dimensions. As needed create Erection Drawings from contract drawings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Create panel drawings from engineering drawings for use in plant production.
2. Coordinate work flow to keep plant supplied with shop tickets.
3. Provide changes, corrections, etc. to shop tickets in a timely manner.
4. Work with multiple parties at one time – engineers, project managers, VP-Engineering, contractors, plant supervisors.
Detail and order hardware on an as needed basis.
Answer QC questions from plant/production regarding issued shop tickets.
* Work is preformed primarily in an office environment.
* Occasional plant/yard visits.
* Maintain physical ability to climb, bend, stoop, lift, and move in small, confined areas in the plant/yard locations. Have the ability to sit for long periods of time at the computer.
* Capable of working in a fast-paces, dead-line sensitive, sometimes stressful environment.
* 2-year tech/vocational school degree in a related field – Revit preferred, CAD, Tekla.
* Experience with Microsoft Office tools
* Capable of reading blueprints.
* Proven multi-tasking ability through prior work experience.
* Ability to problem solve/analytical skills.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. Gate Precast has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment.
- Life and Accident insurance
- Legal Shield/Identity theft protection
- 401(k) with company match
- Medicare, Retirement planning, and Social Security assistance
- On-demand pay
- Educational Expense reimbursement
- Employee Assistance program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick time
- Paid Maternity leave
- Paid holidays
GATE Precast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace
For more information about us, please visit our website at gateprecast.com
- Job Family PRECAST ENGINEERING
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1 Bluegrass Dr, Ashland City, TN 37015, USA