Job Title: Yard Rigger
Reports to: Production Supervisor
· Assist crane operator in movement of panels, hardware, production beds or other materials and equipment in the day-to-day production process.
· Uses rigging devices for the transportation, storage, and shipping of precast panels.
· Hooks and unhooks lifting cables, ring clutches and spreader bars.
· Guides crane and is to remain in constant communication via two-way radio with the crane operator at all times as they guide the crane around blind spots.
· Place dunnage used to store panels in racks or trailers for shipping to customer.
· Must remain alert to your surroundings at all times.
· Constant and continual standing and walking to and from all parts of 60 acre worksite.
· Maintains good housekeeping and follows the safety policies and procedures at all times.
· Have the ability to work as a part of a team.
· Ability to climb ladders, man-lifts and scaffolding. Work from heights
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent.
· Must be able to wear personal protection (PPE) such as steel toe work boots, respirators, hard hats, hi-vis vests, safety glasses and hearing protection.
· This is an outdoor work environment: Exposure to sun, heat, humidity, cold, wind, light rain, sand and dust.
· Works close by and exposed to moving construction vehicles such as forklifts, front-end loaders, cranes and tractor-trailers.
- Life and Accident insurance
- Legal Shield/Identity theft protection
- 401(k) with company match
- Medicare, Retirement planning, and Social Security assistance
- On-demand pay
- Educational Expense reimbursement
- Employee Assistance program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick time
- Paid Maternity leave
- Paid holidays
GATE Precast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace
For more information about us, please visit our website at gateprecast.com
- Job Family PRECAST PLANT
- Pay Type Hourly
- 810 Sawdust Trail, Kissimmee, FL 34744, USA