0802 - STRUCTURAL PLANT - LABORER
Job Title: Structural Laborer Department: Inside Plant Double T / I T/ Stairs
Reports to: Juan C. Effective Date:10/10/22
Physical labor required in working with cement, prepare tables for pouting, and concrete finishing,
Must be willing to work as needed in other departments. Will be trained and expected to work in all areas of the structural plant as the need arises.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Able to learn to read tape measure and blueprints
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
At least 1 year of work history
Prolonged periods of standing, bending, working on knees as necessary
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Life and Accident insurance
- Legal Shield/Identity theft protection
- 401(k) with company match
- Medicare, Retirement planning, and Social Security assistance
- On-demand pay
- Educational Expense reimbursement
- Employee Assistance program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick time
- Paid Maternity leave
- Paid holidays
GATE Precast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.gateprecast.com
- Job Family PRECAST PLANT
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- 1220 N Hwy 77, Hillsboro, TX 76645, USA