0802 - STRUCTURAL PLANT - TUCKERBILT DRIVER
Job Title: Tuckerbilt Driver Department: Yard Crew
Reports to: Juan C. Effective Date: 9/14/22
Responsible for loading aggregates into weigh hoppers in preparation for each production run.
1. Load all aggregates in respect with mix design into the proper hopper.
2. Ensure that correct amounts are loaded per weight requirements.
3. Wash the bucket on the front end loader after each series of production runs are completed.
4. Keep all aggregates pushed up in bins for maximum usage.
5. Back drag and keep road way as smooth as possible.
6. Complete daily equipment check list to ensure that loader is properly functioning.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks
· Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Heavy Equipment Operator Experience Required
Prolonged periods of sitting
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
Requires ability to climb stairs to get into tuckerbilt
Must be physically fit to clean machine
- Life and Accident insurance
- Legal Shield/Identity theft protection
- 401(k) with company match
- Medicare, Retirement planning, and Social Security assistance
- On-demand pay
- Educational Expense reimbursement
- Employee Assistance program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick time
- Paid Maternity leave
- Paid holidays
GATE Precast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.gateprecast.com
- Job Family PRECAST PLANT
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Job Start Date Wednesday, September 14, 2022
- 1220 N Hwy 77, Hillsboro, TX 76645, USA