0804 - PRECAST PRODUCT - MAINTENANCE
1220 N Hwy 77, Hillsboro, TX 76645, USA Req #1627
Friday, August 19, 2022
Maintain all equipment and Preventive Maintenance Program. Perform inspection on all equipment on a monthly basis and repair all machinery as required.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilites:
1. Change oil in all engines per schedule or as required.
2. Repair all equipment as required.
3. Inspect all machinery on a monthly basis for damage and general repairs.
4. Maintain the Preventive Maintenance program for all equipment on property.
1. Assist in Fabrication Shop as required.
2. Assist outside contractors as directed by management.
3. Assist in paint shop when needed.
4. Assist in fabrications as needed and with pick-up and delivery of items.
• Both inside and outside working conditions.
• Limited exposure to fumes associated with paint and galvanizing of metals.
• Exposure to smoke and dust associated with welding. cutting. and fabrication of metal hardware.
• Limited exposure to all chemicals on property.
• Exposure to noise associated with moving heavy equipment around site.
• Exposure to noise associated with metal working shop.
• High school education required.
• Must be able to work within a team environment.
• Good communication skills both written and oral.
• Experience working on heavy equipment.
• Experience working around construction site and equipment associated with it
• Blueprint reading required.
• Knowledge of diesel & engines and proper maintenance.
• Certified welder is a plus.
GATE Precast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace
- Job Family PRECAST PLANT
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Job Start Date Friday, August 19, 2022
- 1220 N Hwy 77, Hillsboro, TX 76645, USA