CORPORATE - SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
Join our team!
GATE voted top places to work in 2022! GATE Petroleum is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their Fuel Accounting Team.
The Senior Accountant will assist the Controller in daily, weekly and monthly duties such as maintaining accounting systems and compiling financial information according to recognized accounting standards, as well as analyzing financial information.
· Assist with month end closing activities, including account reconciliations journal entries, inventories, payable review and other close out duties
· Analyze financial information and summarize the financial data
· Manage multiple projects and functional areas within Division.
· Coordinate activities of department staff
· Assist with department cross training
· Assist with requests during internal and external audits
· Participate in special projects and perform other duties assigned
· Accounting degree and/or appropriate job experience
· Two to four years of experience in the accounting field
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook and Word
· Knowledge of and ability to apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
· Attention to detail and problem solving ability
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· JD Edwards World/Oracle experience a plus
- Pay Type Hourly
- 9540 San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32257, USA