Armored Truck Driver - Daily Pay
GardaWorld is seeking highly qualified individuals who have strong driving and security skills for challenging positions as armed Driver/Messengers. Selected candidates are responsible for the transport of coin, currency, and other valuables. They are responsible for customer interaction as they issue and receive receipts of confirmation from customers to verify the transfer of valuables. They must maintain the highest degree of security and control at all times as well as a safe driving record. Driver/Messengers must be alert and aware of their surroundings to prevent any losses. All positions are armed.
- Position requires a high school diploma/general equivalency diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Driver/Messengers must be 21 years of age or older.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience is preferred.
- Experience as a driver and/or security guard is a plus.
- This position requires individuals to have or be able to obtain and maintain active guard and firearm permits or licenses on a current basis as required by state regulations.
- Must currently have and be able to maintain an active driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in person and by radio.
- Strong customer service skills are a must.
- The qualified candidate must be willing and eligible to obtain a CDL Class B within six months of date of hire, if required at the branch.
- Military background is a plus.
- Heavy lifting required (50lbs+)
- Individuals must be willing to operate large vehicles in all weather and traffic conditions.
Cash Services Headquarters
2000 NW Corporate Boulevard
Boca Raton, Florida, USA
+ 1 561 939 7000
- Job Family USA
- Pay Type Hourly
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA