Cash Operations Analyst (Vault) - Daily Pay
GardaWorld Cash Logistics, one of the nation’s largest armored car companies is seeking to fill a Cash Ops Analyst position. Balance and reconcile accounts daily. Investigate and follow up on open or exception items and provide daily status. Participate in verifications of discrepancies. Assist CVS and Transportation Operations in conducting audits. Perform service actions in communications with Garda Cash Logistics customers to identify and resolve problems. Update daily over and short tracking log by customer and provide Sr. Management & Corporate Security weekly updates.
Monday to Friday - Full Time
Day Shift - Overtime required on an as needed basis
Starting Pay Rate: $17 hour
Daily Pay available through our Wallet app!
- Provide Productivity Reporting for management indicating adherence to quality and performance targets by employee and function.
- Provide Research and Adjustments Support ensuring that customer information requests are fulfilled on a timely basis and in the proper format.
- Provide Data and Materials Retention Supervision including the oversight of locally retained materials and insurances that materials to be disposed of are properly destroyed.
- Provide Scheduling and other staffing support functions to management to ensure accurate and timely monitoring of staff hours, schedule management, projected financial impacts, etc. as it relates to use of permanent or temporary staff.
- Provide administrative support including the management of Equipment Inventory, Maintenance Activities, Custodial and Building Safety/Soundness Activities, etc.
- Coordinate and ensure that EOD and other Performance Reporting as to the state of the Vaults are properly completed and reported on a timely basis. This includes the daily balancing status, notification of any out of balance conditions, reporting any customer holdover or significant customer issues, reporting transmission failures, etc.
- Provide Specific Training for new Tellers and Other Staff that are recently on-boarded. In addition to this function, ensures that new employees have proper security access capabilities, including Systems Access as well as Building Access.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency Degree (4-year BA/BS Preferred) Required.
- Excellent Written, Verbal, Reading Comprehensive and Mathematics Skills Required.
- Experience working in a fast paced, repetitive process and secure production environment Required.
- 3+ Years working in analytical functions providing resources to senior management ensuring their ability to review and manage complex data and financial information in a fast paced and complicated environment Highly Recommended.
- Excellent MS Office Skills Required.
- MS Vision and MS Project Skills Highly Recommended.
- 10 key speed and accuracy Required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and stand for long periods of time.
- Required to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; may lift and/or move additional weight with assistance.
- Must be able to push, pull, and maneuver containers and/or wheeled currency carts weighing up to 150 pounds.
- Reach into a tanker or box with approximately three-foot sides to retrieve items.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Have normal hearing with or without a hearing device, so as to be able to safely and accurately operate money processing machines.
- Must have the ability to use hand to finger, handle, or feel: The ability to type, pick pinch or otherwise work primarily with fingers.
- Use fingers to key an adding machine, computer keyboard or other data entry device.
- Have the ability to seize, hold, grasp, turn or otherwise work with hand or hands.
- The ability to perceive attributes of objects and materials such as size, shape, temperature, or texture, by touching.
Cash Services Headquarters
2000 NW Corporate Boulevard
Boca Raton, Florida, USA
+ 1 561 939 7000
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.00
- Helena, MT, 2500 N Cooke St, Helena, Montana, United States of America