Armed Driver - Cash Transport- Daily Pay
As an Armored Truck Driver, You are responsible for the transport of cash and other valuables. You are also responsible for customer interaction as you are issuing and receiving receipts of confirmation from customers to verify the transfer of valuables. You maintain the highest degree of security and control at all times as well as a safe driving record. You are alert and aware of your surroundings to prevent any losses. All positions are armed.
WHO YOU ARE
- 21 years of age or older with a valid and clean driver’s license
- Have or be able to obtain and maintain active guard and firearm permits or licenses on a current basis as required by state regulations
- Have strong customer service skills and are able to communicate effectively in person and by radio
- Are willing to operate large vehicles in all weather and traffic conditions. Heavy lifting required (50lbs+)
WHO WE ARE
GardaWorld is shaping the future of cash management! We provide our clients with solutions in every phase of their cash supply chain, including secured transportation, cash management, cash vault processing, forecasting, ATM, and cash recycler services. We are equipped with the largest fleet of armored vehicles in the industry, sophisticated technology, and an expansive network of experienced employees and innovative partners. We process, manage and move over $8B in cash every day while delivering 24/7 client support and logistical expertise.
Full-Time Benefits Include: 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Employee Discounts, and Reward Programs!
Cash Services Headquarters
2000 NW Corporate Boulevard
Boca Raton, Florida, USA
+ 1 561 939 7000
- Job Family USA
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.00
- Green Bay, WI, 2001 Lawrence Dr Site103B, De Pere, Wisconsin, United States of America