Supporting the Risk and Legal Department to continue to be successful and compliant growth of the GardaWorld organization.
- Use intermediate to advance Excel skills (i.e. - vlookup, pivots, filters, etc.) to manage reports.
- Prepare correspondence and documents.
- Appropriate and effective customer service skills.
- Assist with the management of 3rd party service providers to ensure service levels are met.
- Ability to research, understand, and effectively communicate data and inquiries.
- Assist with department specific internal requests and procedures.
- Assist with department specific external requests.
- Maintain a company contact listing and update multiple claims reports with information changes.
- Assist with the management of claims data or other department needs.
- Collect, review, and respond to legal documents and materials.
- Provide support to Risk Manager and Legal team.
- Assist with the coordination and business case preparation.
- Organize/coordinate conference and meeting appointments.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable combination of education and work experience required. Professional certifications preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of business experience is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain organized, ability to set priorities and meet any established deadlines.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Requires a flexible work schedule based on operational needs.
- Overtime, weekend work may be required.
- Frequent sitting.
- Intermittent walking, standing, bending, stooping, kneeling.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have the ability to use hand to finger, handle, or feel: The ability to type, pick pinch or otherwise work primarily with fingers.
- Use fingers to key an adding machine, computer keyboard or other data entry device.
- Have the ability to seize, hold, grasp, turn or otherwise work with hand or hands.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pay Type Salary
- Boca Raton, FL, 2000 NW Corporate Blvd, Boca Raton, Florida, United States of America