Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies UpCurve, Inc. and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com or www.localiq.com
The CSM Intern (Intern) will work closely with a team of tenured Client Success Managers and Sr. Client Success Managers on our Signature teams, including Executive Accounts, Key Accounts and Custom Assignments. Interns will assist our CSMs by providing strategic insights and recommendations for SEM and display advertising campaigns, while working on task-based projects that contribute to the achievement of the client’s digital marketing objectives.
About your Responsibilities:
Our ideal candidate must have a background in digital marketing but not necessarily applied experience in SEM and display advertising. Ideal candidates will have an insatiable curiosity and enthusiasm for digital marketing (and can inspire excitement and curiosity among colleagues). Candidates must have an entry-level knowledge and an understanding of digital marketing landscape, emerging trends, and a high-level understanding of SEO tactics. The Intern candidate must be a self-starter, be proactive, can work independently on tasks, work well with a team, follow through on projects, and have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft suite products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Work with CSMs and help clear queued tasks or requests including, but not limited to:
- Updating ads for digital media
- Completing digital ad campaign reviews (providing detailed recommendations on optimization enhancements to improve our clients’ performance metrics)
- Reviewing keywords and providing feedback on potential keyword strategies
- Updating and/or creating pacing reports for campaigns
- Creating campaigns within our platform
- Creating weekly/monthly/ad hoc reporting
- Providing miscellaneous research as needed
- Display exceptional written and verbal communication skills and can communicate digital/social concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Advertising, Communications, PR or related fields. (Senior level student will be considered)
- Entry-level knowledge and understanding of SEM, SEO and display, and an understanding of new media consumer behaviors and trends
- Ability to load balance, prioritize and manage heavy workloads with flexibility to rapidly shift priorities based on organizational needs
- Creative thinker with strong time management, and organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- 29Hours a week
- Remote, in-office, or hybrid
The hourly rate for this role will range between $8.22 and $19.35. Variable compensation is not reflected in these figures and based on the role, may be applicable. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, location, and union representation, if applicable.
- Job Family Intern
- Job Function General Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Internship
- Plano, TX, USA