Post Sales Learning & Development Specialist Internship
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies UpCurve, Inc. and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com or www.localiq.com
Visit https://usatodaynetworkcareers.com/to learn more about our employment and internship opportunities and https://usatodaynetworkcareers.com/internships/to learn more about our internship program.
The Post Sales Learning & Development team is accepting applications for our 10-week Summer 2023 Internship Program.
Internship Program which will begin June 5, 2023. This internship experience will provide you with the opportunity to collaborate with top B2B Marketing experts, exposure to multiple divisions (client support, presales data/insights/operations, marketing and creative services, local sales teams, and national sales), and an assigned mentor to help guide and advise you along the way. Hours will range up to 40 hours weekly.
With industry-leading technology and digital marketing services, our team shares a commitment to supporting local commerce, enabling businesses to connect with customers where we live, work, and serve.
These opportunities are fully remote, with a few being hybrid in-market. Company laptops and office supplies are provided.
As an Intern working with the Post Sales Learning & Development team, you will develop and apply your experience and skills in:
- Supporting and interacting directly with the team to build training materials for employees and leaders across the various Client Services org
- Pre-Planning, customizing, and optimizing trainings within Lessonly and PowerPoint
- Documenting step by step workflows
- Data Analysis and report creation
- Expanding knowledge of digital marketing solutions and strategies
- Networking opportunities and shared experiences with key leaders, subject matter experts, and program owners mapping develop needs and activities
What you will bring to the table:
- An energetic, strategic, and entrepreneurial spirit with drive to educate
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking with creative abilities
- Degree-seeking student currently enrolled at a college or university
- Technologically savvy and a fast learner
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- CRM systems knowledge helpful
- Knowledge of other online training tools and platforms helpful
DEVELOP, GROW, and JOIN the next generation of talent for Gannett/USA TODAY NETWORK!
- Job Family Intern
- Job Function General Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Internship
- The Woodlands, TX, USA