Product Manager, Reviewed
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Product Manager, Reviewed
Reviewed/reviewed.com, a part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, is seeking a Product Manager to focus on improving the monetization of our editorial content across reviewed.com and USAToday.com.
We live by our mission: To help people buy the best stuff and get the most out of the stuff they own. Our recommendations and advice are trusted by millions because we put in the hard work of rigorous testing and helpful, shareable stories that speak to a mass audience.
Reporting to the Head of Business Operations, this is a business role that works cross-functionality across the organization. You will work closely with various stakeholders across marketing, partnerships, analytics, and engineering teams.
You are a detail-oriented communicator who thrives in a team environment, driving innovation and smart decision making. You have a deep understanding of the changing landscape of publishing and digital commerce.
- Work with editorial, marketing, audience, and business development teams to identify product needs for Reviewed content across Reviewed.com and USAToday.com.
- Using commerce and traffic engagement metrics, prioritize key initiatives based on their impact on business goals.
- Communicate product strategy, project status, blockers, and resource needs to management.
- Partner with engineering team to ensure the delivery of new features.
- Manage the rollout of new products, ensuring all stakeholders are aligned on priorities and timelines, and track their adoption and impact.
- Work with business intelligence teams to monitor and analyze performance of features, understanding what needs to be improved.
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- 3-5 years relevant experience working with editorial, partnerships, and digital product teams.
- Prior experience owning the success of a product.
- Highly effective cross-functional team management and communication skills.
- Strong ability to assess priorities, multi-task, and work with remote teams.
- Understanding of affiliate commerce best practices.
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment, post-offer background check.
How to Apply:
We are eager to learn more about you and how you fit this role. When you apply, don’t limit your upload to a resume; show us what you’ve done. To do so, put together a single document file that includes the following, in this order:
1. Your resume – one to two pages.
2. A cover letter that outlines how you would approach the job.
It is important that these items be assembled into a single document and uploaded in PDF format. Completing these steps will ensure that your application receives the highest consideration.
Reviewed, part of the USA TODAY Network of sites, has a mission to help people buy the best stuff and get the most out of the stuff they already own. We’re one of the most widely read and trusted sources of product reviews online.
Our team of experts believes that reviews should be tough, objective, and trustworthy. We provide readers with insightful, practical, and entertaining stories that help them make informed decisions. As a part of Reviewed, you’ll also have a first look at cutting edge tech and great new products!
- Job Family Product Management
- Job Function Product
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Equivalent Experience
- Cambridge, MA, USA
- Massachusetts, USA