Sales Engineer - Search Specialist
As a Sales Engineer – Search Specialist you’ll be part of the Sales Enablement team crafting full-funnel marketing strategies for a wide variety of pre-sales opportunities with a focus in Search Advertising, Google Shopping and Performance Max.
The Sales Engineer – Search Specialist takes the gathered information in combination with audience-based selling principles and applies it to recommendations for clients in the form of data, ad design, digital and creative solutions and sales presentations to grow and/or maintain existing revenue and drive measurable results.
Working together with our sales teams, the Sales Engineer – Search Specialist builds integrated marketing client solutions proposals that drive best-in-class results while achieving annual segment, market share and incremental revenue growth targets. This role will work as a subject matter expert for paid search advertising and Google Performance Max, providing thought leadership and solution innovation to their sales partners and clients based on that knowledge.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
Who We’re Looking for…
You should possess a high digital marketing acumen and be able to thrive in a matrix organization, balance competing priorities while maintaining a tight focus on achieving target objectives.
An analytical and creative thinker who
- knows how to craft digital marketing strategies to hit specific client KPIs and objectives
- has robust knowledge and experience in managing and/or creating search advertising campaigns (knowledge of Google Shopping / Performance Max is a plus)
- is detailed-oriented, self-starter able to meet strict deadlines
- loves to spend the day creating marketing strategies for businesses of all sizes and industries
- gets excited about being part of a new, growing team where they can help shape their role and how this team will continue to partner with different sales teams to increase seller productivity and new client acquisition.
- Provide strategic comprehensive pre-sales support for multiple sales teams
- Provide post-sales support – executing strategy / building campaigns
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Digital Marketing Consultants to understand client business needs, utilize research and data to create compelling recommendations and aid in the development of creative execution of marketing campaigns
- Perform in-depth analysis of data to identify opportunities to increase market share and incorporate knowledge of client’s market and LocaliQ’s suite of products, especially paid search and Google Shopping / Performance Max.
- Partner closely with services teams to continually stay abreast of any changes being rolled out to our paid search product and Google Shopping product
- Consistently measure the effectiveness of paid search campaigns and recalibrate our approach to paid search strategy and set-up, as needed, to improve knowledge transfer, behavior change, and business results.
- Willingness to continuously learn, try new things and adapt to change
- Passionate solution-seeker
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Capable of interpreting data / paid search campaigns to make actionable recommendations to improve performance
- Ability to quickly master business processes, operations, and new web technology concepts.
- Highly proficient in digital media & digital marketing solutions and how advertisers can utilize digital marketing to drive results for their businesses
- Excellent time management skills and able to meet strict deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business or related field. Note: A comparable combination of education/experience and/or training will be considered equivalent.
- 5+ years of strategic marketing, media planning, digital marketing, market research and/or sales management experience. Preferably a strong focus in paid search advertising strategies and management
- Google AdWords certified (preferred but not required)
- Thorough understanding of how paid search advertising works and how to structure paid search advertising campaigns to meet specific client objectives
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially in PowerPoint
- Strong sales fluency as well as an understanding of what drives sales organizations and how sales organizations are measured.
- Strategic capabilities, technical marketing, digital marketing, media planning & research skills, interpersonal collaboration skills, and solid sales management understanding.
- Organizational and project management skills.
- Solid background in market research and application.
- Considered a thought-leader in digital/social media marketing and stays current on digital marketing trends.
- Ability to pull and analyze research and develop effective marketing presentations with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Fully understands audience based selling principles including how to apply audience analysis and knowledge in conjunction with research data for creative execution and overall strategy.
The annualized base salary for this role will range between $45,000 and $105,800. Variable compensation is not reflected in these figures and based on the role, may be applicable. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, location, and union representation, if applicable.
- Job Family Marketing Operations
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Plano, TX, USA