Clinical Social Worker- Freedom House
JOB TITLE: Clinical Social Worker
DEPARTMENT: Freedom House
EXEMPTION STATUS: Exempt
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable intervals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Clinical Social Worker will be responsible for providing clinical level intervention to individuals in Freedom House. S/he/They will provide guidance around clinical issues to other staff in the absence of Senior Director. The Clinical Social Worker will conduct crisis intervention with all clients as needed, and supervise MSW interns. The Clinical Social Worker will report directly to Senior Director.
- Provide clinical services to a small caseload of SMI clients.
- Conduct psychosocial assessments for individuals entering Freedom House.
- Work with Senior Director to provide crisis intervention for high risk
- Represent Fortune at supportive housing functions and other community functions as needed
- Supervise MSW interns in providing support services to clients.
- Perform other related duties as needed
REPORTS TO: Senior Director of Housing
SUPERVISES: Does not directly supervise paid staff; supervises up to 4 MSW interns as needed.
- CSW/LCSW or other clinical certification preferred.
- A minimum of seven years experience providing direct services to formerly incarcerated individuals, particularly in the areas of trauma, homelessness, substance abuse
- SIFI Certification, preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be team player and work independently
- Strong computer skills.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, citizenship status, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $65,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $70,000.00
- The Bronx, NY, USA