TREATMENT SERVICES - Program Supervisor
Title: Program Supervisor
Unit: Treatment Services
Reports to: Senior Director of Clinical Services
Status: Full-Time; Regular; Exempt
Responsible for front line supervisor of Treatment Services programs within Alternative to Incarceration program unit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides day-to-day leadership in ensuring quality service delivery consistent with agency values, and contractual obligations;
- Develop and implement best practices in support of the achievement of maximum client outcomes incorporating strategies for creative program design;
- Developing collaborative relationships with external and internal programs;
- Conduct and record supervision sessions ensuring oversight of day to day operation and staff job performance and development;
- Evaluate and support the clinical and administrative development of all staff, MSW students and interns with TS unit;
- Clearly communicate unit and agency priorities and ensuring that priorities are carried out;
- Attend and participate in meetings, conferences, coalitions and public speaking opportunities relating to his/her unit and/or agency, both locally, and nationally;
- Assess unit staff and agency training needs and providing information to Training Manager and/or arranging for training needed to ensure professional and clinical standards in service delivery;
- Function effectively as a member of Fortune’s front line supervisors teams;
- Participate in and support advocacy efforts at the Fortune Society;
- Engage in his/her own ongoing professional development;
- Review, monitor and update policy and procedure manual with unit;
- Conduct timely chart audits; and
- Take on additional responsibilities as directed.
Manages 3-7 employees and oversees work of vendors. Carries out front-line supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and engaging employees; addressing employee relations and resolving problems.
- High school diploma or GED/HSE required; Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred; LCSW or LMSW; CASAC credential required;
- 3 - 5 years of experience in working with mandated participants along with substance abusers and criminal justice involved individuals;
- Strong Microsoft Office and database entry skills;
- Strong assessment and engagement skills;
- A commitment to working with formerly incarcerated clients and youth at risk;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus; and
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- We seek talented, dedicated individuals from all walks of life who possess a strong commitment to this mission. Relevant personal experience is a plus.
Travel Requirements – May require travel to our Harlem site for meetings or trainings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, citizenship status, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $55,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $70,000.00
- Long Island City, 2976 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, New York, United States of America