Senior Associate, HR Systems Technician
Fortitude Reinsurance Company Ltd. (Fortitude Re) is one of the world’s leading providers of legacy reinsurance solutions. They work with the world’s leading insurance companies to help them execute comprehensive, transformational solutions for legacy Life & Annuity and P&C lines. Fortitude Re manages a general account of approximately $55 billion across life, annuity, and property & casualty insurance products. The company takes a long-term view on growth and is proud to be backed by a consortium of sophisticated institutional investors led by The Carlyle Group and T&D Insurance Group. Incorporated under the laws of Bermuda on January 1, 2017, Fortitude Re’s roots in the insurance industry and the experience of their leadership go back many decades. Fortitude Re’s leadership team has an average industry tenure of over 20 years, and an impressive track record of successfully managing the most complex legacy liabilities. Their deep insurance experience and proprietary risk modeling capabilities allow them to structure bespoke transactions that benefit both insurance companies and their policyholders. Fortitude Re continues to strengthen its ability to pursue further growth and provide innovative solutions for the global insurance industry. Click here for more information about Fortitude Re.
If you are passionate about leveraging data and technology to streamline HR processes and make better business decisions, then this Senior Associate, HR Systems Technician role is right for you.
What Will You Do:
- You will be responsible for various initiatives as it relates to our HR systems and processes.
- Assist in managing our HRIS including supporting the development, implementation, maintenance, process improvement, and administration.
- Provide system configuration support, updating and enhancing business processes and implement improvements while ensuring data quality and integrity.
- Implement and launch performance management, and compensation process in the HRIS system.
- Develop and support HR systems functionality which includes design, configuration, testing and implementation from initiation to completion.
- Act as liaison with the HR, Payroll, and IT teams to provide support for technology and reporting.
- Possess excellent change management skills to implement business processes, systems and technology to improve service delivery and streamline processes.
- Analyze and recommend enhancements to business processes and other aspects of system configuration and integration to streamline HR and compensation operations and optimize efficiency while ensuring data integrity and confidentiality.
- Assist in the development of training plans to help end-users carry out role-based and user-based responsibilities in the system, including developing training materials, user procedures, guidelines, and documentation, and participates in coordinated training events.
What You Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Information Systems, or other related discipline; or equivalent combined education and experience
- At least 5 years of experience implementing, supporting, and optimizing HR systems, such as Ceridian Dayforce, WorkDay, Confluence and GreenHouse
- Knowledge in integrating 3rd party applications with HRIS
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong business acumen with a deep understanding how business and system processes impact each other
- Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities related to large number of projects and initiatives, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals
- Knowledge of concepts, practices, policies and procedures related to HR technologies
The base salary range for this role is $100,000-$120,000 and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. In addition to base salary, all employees are eligible for an annual bonus based on company and individual performance as well as a generous benefits package.
What We Offer:
We offer competitive benefits in a fast-paced, dynamic and nimble culture including:
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Up to 11 paid company holidays
- Up to 16 hours per year of paid volunteer time
- Competitive 401(k) plan
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance with additional access to health and wellness programs
- Flexible working environment
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, diversity of thought and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless you have been requested to work on this position, or other positions with Fortitude Re, please do not forward any resumes to Fortitude Re employees. Fortitude Re is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Family HR - Human Resources
- Job Function Sr Associate
- Pay Type Salary
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Nashville, TN, USA