Senior Associate, Call Center Manager
Fortitude Re is a liability-led reinsurer of legacy insurance portfolios complemented by sophisticated investment capabilities. the company entered into a series of L&A and P&C reinsurance transactions with AIG and received an initial capitalization of ~$3 BN. The transactions represented ~$37 BN of reserves supported by ~$40 BN of invested assets. During this time, AIG also entered into a long-term partnership with The Carlyle Group, with Carlyle acquiring 19.9 % ownership. Then in 2019, The Carlyle Group and T&D announced acquisition of majority interest in Fortitude Re from AIG. This allowed for a new long-term shareholder base for the company while maintaining a strong capital position for supporting reinsurance obligations. here for more information about Fortitude Re.
Call Center Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Recruits, selects, hires, and trains new call center personnel and prepares them to respond to customer questions and complaints.
- Lead a team of domestic agents, while assisting in the monitoring and planning of off shore teams.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting and analyzing call agents’ data.
- Evaluates individual performance reviews and overall team effectiveness with upper management.
- Helps call agents with challenging customer service issues.
- Monitors team performance and provide tools if necessary.
- Determines call center operational strategies by evaluating team results and objectives.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance and identifying and resolving problems.
- Meets financial targets by estimating performance requirements and preparing annual budgets.
- Presents monthly and annual call center action plans and objectives.
- Hire, train, and manage a team of call center representatives
- Work with call center representatives to solve problems like difficult calls from angry customers
- Collect and Analyze call center statistics and adjust processes to meet or exceed goals
- Create weekly reports
- Run daily/weekly meetings with team to establish consistency and maintain performance
- Assist other departments in time critical customer escalations
- 6 years of related experience
- Familiarity with telemarketing software
Call Center Manager Essential Skills
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical abilities
- Organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong leadership skills
At Fortitude Re, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission- creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
- Job Function Associate/Sr Associate
- Pay Type Salary
- Brentwood, TN, USA