Traveler Support Specialist
Travel Support Center Specialist
What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Travel Support Center Specialist within our Lodging division. This position falls under our Operations line of business and is located in Lexington, KY. In this role, you will manage a large number of hotel requests each day. During each inbound call, the TSC Specialist is responsible for calling the client’s requested hotel, making the reservation with the appropriate client information, and ensuring that the payment is directly billed. The Specialist is responsible for accurately entering information into our reservation system. The Specialist is expected to troubleshoot and resolve a variety of issues over the phone while working at a quick pace.
You will report directly to the Hiring Manager and regularly collaborate with team leads.
How We Work
As a Travel Support Center Specialist, you will be expected to work in an office environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in Lexington, KY office
- Formal, hands-on training (1 week paid training - onsite)
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Making 80-100 inbound calls daily in order to meet 40-60 booked reservation goal
- Booking client requested hotel with the hotel representative
- Reporting reservation confirmation information into system
- Communicating issues effectively and professionally with all CLC Clients and Departments
- Utilizing proper grammar and appropriate speech to notate client needs and issues
- Enhancing the reputation of FLEETCOR, including all lines of business, by providing an unexpected level of service to all clients
- Managing one’s inbound and outbound call time in order to maximize one’s availability to take a call
- Begin assigned duties on time
- Performing other duties as needed or assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in the hospitality or retail industries preferred
- Extremely detail oriented
- Demonstrating ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrating knowledge of the Internet and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook programs
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environments
- Demonstrating a high degree of initiative, responsibility, punctuality, persistence and ownership
- Must be available for flexible scheduling
Benefits & Perks
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.comor following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEOand Pay Transparency
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Wichita, KS 67226, USA
- Wichita, KS, USA