[Mobile Application Developer]
What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Mobile Application Developer. This position falls under our North America Fuel line of business and is located in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, deploying, and managing new native applications leveraging a new enterprise-wide API with a reimagined user experience. Now’s a great time to join us as we embark on this transformation. You will report directly to the VP Web & Mobile Solutions and regularly collaborate with the team members in the department.
How We Work
As a Mobile Application Developer, you will be expected to be located in an office environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in Atlanta, GA.
- Company-issued equipment + remote access
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Always make security the top priority
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience developing mobile applications
- 2+ years’ hands-on Flutter Framework development
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience in Dart language
- 2+ years’ experience in Flutter training
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience consuming APIs in mobile applications
- Experience delivering publicly accessible applications to the Apple App Store
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Unit and Functional tests within Flutter
- Knowledge of industry trends and relevant application technologies
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile development environment
- Adept at mastering new technology, processes, and software applications
- Dedicated to quality and customer satisfaction, persistent about achieving project goals
Benefits & Perks
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.com or following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA