NAF EV Business Analyst
The business analyst role on FLEETCOR’s EV team will work on a dynamic team supporting one of the company’s most critical initiatives of developing electric vehicle product solutions. We are seeking an analytical individual with a passion for bridging the gap between the business and technical teams. The role will be responsible for analyzing data to identify solutions that best meet product, customer experience and technical goals. The work requires exceptional ability to gather, understand and utilize data to inform business requirements and develop technical solutions to evolve EV product solutions and the overall EV customer experience. To ensure these objectives are met, the business analyst is responsible for defining and executing both product testing and user acceptance testing (UAT). To be successful in this role and deliver holistic solutions, the business analyst will need to work closely with IT, operations, sales, strategy, marketing, and customer service.
- Acquire and leverage an in-depth understanding of product functionality, processes, networks, databases and other technology to bridge gap between business and technical teams
- Coordinate and facilitate sessions with the business and IT to identify and document business requirements and drive completion of technical requirements
- Complete real-time user data and analytics via SQL, Tableau and Excel to identify user trends, successful functions and potential user adoption problems with product or application
- Partner with IT leads to ensure proper enterprise architecture for EV product tools and system functionality is deployed
- Develop appropriate metrics/KPIs to measure productivity and effectiveness of the program/solution
- Work cross-functionally to investigate and define root causes of escalated issues and develop solutions
- Develop, maintain and document standards, processes, controls, metrics and quality improvement activities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business or equivalent associated business experience
- 3+ years of experience in business analyst role
- Experience in EV or sustainability industries a plus; experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Adept in gathering, documenting clear Business requirements with appropriate acceptance criteria for IT teams to leverage in building Technology solutions
- Experience in utilizing Agile, Six Sigma and Lean methodologies, liaising with IT in Solution delivery
- Works well with teams or in team environments with the proven ability to partner with business and IT teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills at multiple levels in the organization
- Quickly recognizes issues and opportunities to improve customer journey, processes and drive efficiencies
- Possess high energy, with ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
- Data-driven mindset; holds self and others accountable with measurable ROI-oriented KPIs
- Excellent communicator
- Creative and innovative
- Extreme owner
*Primarily remote; will require occasional travel to office and events
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Managers
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA