Vice President of Fraud Strategy & Analytics
What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Vice President of Fraud Strategy & Analytics within our Corpay One division. This position falls under our Corpay line of business located in Atlanta. In this role, you will serve as the Fraud subject matter expert tasked with executing both the application fraud analytics and strategies as well as the transaction fraud strategies and analytics for the US business of FleetCor – approximately $2B in annual revenue. You will report directly to the US SVP of Risk for and regularly collaborate with customers, stakeholders, legal and compliance as well as other risk functional leaders.
How We Work
As Vice President of Fraud Strategy & Analytics you will be expected to work in a hybrid environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in Atlanta
- Flexibility to work from home or office
- Company-issued equipment + remote access
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Strategizing: You will build and steward the implementation of the fraud road map, according to FleetCor’s current and future strategy. You will do so by partnering with customers (example: Sales, Digital Team), stakeholders (LOB owners, Legal/Compliance) and Risk functional leaders.
- Planning: Lead efforts to evaluate, test and integrate existing and new fraudulent data sources by leveraging data and analytics.
- Executing: You have end to end ownership of the application fraud loss rates as well as transaction fraud loss rates. Small and Medium Businesses apply for our card products online and mitigating application fraud in an automated way while enabling growth is priority # 1. With your deep domain experience in using data and analytics, you help FleetCor mitigate application fraud while creating “friction right” experiences that enable us to grow.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ownership Mindset: We want you to treat this company like your own and run it with a high degree of initiative and passion to improve the customer experience for our customers and drive increased FleetCor revenue and margin. This would also mean that you are intellectually curious with a thirst for learning and true understanding.
- Leadership Traits: You are humble and yet driven. Humility means many things but being able to admit your mistakes so we can move faster, acknowledging when you don’t know or need help so we can, again, move faster are a few examples. You speak your truth but know that “how” you say something is as important as “what” you say.
- Team Building Skills: This is an individual contributor role to start with but your success is tied to being a collaborative leader. You have the ability to establish trust by putting other people first, influence positively, communicate clearly and have a high “say-do”.
- Hands On: We are looking for “player-coaches” so someone who is desirous of getting their hands dirty. If you can’t write your own SQL code, build business cases in excel or create awesome powerpoint presentations then this is not the right role for you.
- Business Acumen: You have strong business acumen which means a few things like (i) ability to think strategically, frame for success and execute tactically (ii) understand how to prioritize most important and (iii) deliver results over short, medium and long term etc.
- 15+ years of leadership experience in fraud prevention and detection for a fintech or bank. You have created vision documents with a strong business case/promise of value and pitched them to secure buy in.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience working with fraudulent data, so you are excellent at SQL/Python and Excel and know what to look for and how to direct an analytical team
- 2+ years’ experience with new digital applications like apple wallet, virtual cards etc.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and business acumen skills: ability to derive patterns and trends, perform risk-reward trade off analysis, create pitch decks to socialize etc.
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Math, Operations Research or other analytical or quantitative discipline.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hire
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.com or following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Leadership
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA