Java Developer_ Accrualify
What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Java Developer within our Accrualify division. This position falls under our payments line of business and is located in Sacramento, CA. In this role, you will design, develop and implement applications to support business requirements, follow approved life cycle methodologies, create design documents, and performs program coding and testing. In addition, the Java Developer will resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation. You will report directly to AD Manager of Corporate Payments and regularly collaborate with other developers.
How We Work
As a Java Developer you will be expected to work in a hybrid or remote environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in home office set up
- Company-issued equipment
- Monthly home internet stipend
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Translating user requirements into a well-defined software and system design.
- Evaluating cost, effort, and duration required and accurately estimate the required development tasks.
- Developing and maintain custom software applications in support of the business needs.
- Debugging and testing (unit and functional) developed software to minimize the cost of errors.
- Follow approved software development life cycle.
- Preparing diagrams and documentation to illustrate application functionality.
- Developing and implement operating procedures in coordination with Operations, Infrastructure, and Security Departments.
- Communicating effectively with product management, project management, business owners, and other stakeholders throughout the software development life cycle.
- Conducting training and presentations for developers, business users, and stakeholders.
- Providing technical leadership on complex application development efforts.
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years Full Stack Java development
- Oracle/DB2 experience
- MQ (message Broker) Experience Or Other message broker tools
- Eclipse (IDE) experience
- Spring framework or other frameworks
- Maven build automation tool or other build tools
- Agile experience
- API experience
- Certifications (Oracle or Java) are nice to have
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hire
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.com or following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary
- California, USA
- Sacramento, CA, USA