What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire an Informatica Developer within our Comdata division. This position falls under our Corporate Payments line of business and is located in Brentwood, TN. In this role, you will ensure configurations, environments and deliverables meet standards and technical specifications. You will report directly to the Director of IT Architecture and regularly collaborate with team members.
The salary range/hourly rate for this position is $120,000-$130,000.
How We Work
As an Informatica Developer you will be expected to work in an office environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in our Atlanta office.
- Company-issued equipment + remote access
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Perform technical analysis and component delivery.
- Design, build, review and analyze the ETL requirements utilizing Informatica.
- Code, test, debug, implement and document complex programs by using Enterprise Data Warehouse and Datamart’s.
- Develop mappings / sessions / workflows.
- Create documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation. Maintain existing code and fix bugs.
- Work with application administrators on care and management of Informatica applications.
- Develop unit test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs in Unix and Shell scripting.
- Write and optimize SQL code and stored procedures. Determine the structure of data, perform data analysis in T-SQL or PL/SQL.
Qualifications & Skills
- MS in Computer Science + 2 yrs. exp. in the job offered.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hire
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.comor following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA