Senior Vice President, President Merchant Services
FLEETCOR has initiated a search for Senior Vice President/General Manager to lead our Merchant Services business which generates approximately $36M in annual revenue. The position is both an operating and strategic role. He/she will be responsible for the overall direction of the Merchant Services business with over 65 dedicated and shared services employees in the United States.
The successful candidate will bring a fresh perspective and will accelerate the growth of a solid performing business through new products and new distribution ideas as well as driving operational excellence. Working closely with his/her team as well as cross functionally with internal resources, he/she will provide the leadership, vision, strategy, and implementation skills to drive increased business unit revenues and profitability. This person will have the resources and authority to proactively accomplish the company’s objectives.
- Overall accountability for the P&L for the Merchant Services business, representing approximately $36M in revenue
- Responsible for setting and driving strategic direction for the business, recommending and executing operational and performance improvements that contribute to the results of the company, client satisfaction and the client experience
- Serve as the key executive interface with clients on behalf of the business. Participate in, and provide expert insight into, the evaluation of strategic partners and potential acquisition targets
- Bachelor degree from a 4-year college or university with MBA preferred
- Exceptional managerial skills with prior experience leading a business
- Strategic business leader with operational and profit and loss management experience in a hardware/software business model
- Demonstrated ability to “make things happen” (e.g. can execute and get things done)
- Proven track record of success in building and growing a profitable business.
- Strong partnership and collaborative style
- Ability to lead, influence, and partner within a matrixed environment
- Exceptional leadership skills, including the ability to lead and motivate staff
- Ambitious and resourceful; results oriented; highly innovative
- Focused on business value creation through continuous improvement and innovation
- Highly analytical, data-driven mindset; holds self and others accountable with measurable ROI oriented KPIs
- Straightforward, collaborative and non-political personality and leadership style, with strong influence, facilitation and problem solving skills.
- Effective executor; pivots well from ideation to rapid-cycle implementation. Thrives in less structured environment that values speed-to-market over perfection.
- Energetic and positive executive who can build a highly motivated and high performance team.
- Excellent communicator
- Doer not a delegator
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves to get the work done
- Ability to design and strategize as well as execute and implement
- Creative and innovative
- Results focused
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Leadership
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee
- 3325 Perimeter Hill Dr, Nashville, TN 37211, USA