Crew Accommodations Agent (Spirit)
The Hotel & Travel Consultant at FLEETCOR is responsible for the timely and efficient handling of inbound inquiries, to source hotel and transportation needs of our airline client, Spirit. The Hotel & Travel Consultant will support with a variety of queries in an efficient and timely manner by taking ownership of each task assigned to by the supervisors. In addition, the Hotel & Travel Consultant will liaise with other departments to ensure a swift and consistent resolution.
The schedule will be shift work: 5 days on, 3 days off
To perform the job successfully, the individual should demonstrate the following:
- Passionate about customer service and must have relevant work experience in either travel industry (hotels/airline/travel agency)
- Excellent mental capacity to make quick, smart, and rational decisions using common sense and positive attitude
- Effective communication skills and great listening skills
- Commitment to continuous improvements, changes and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and able to work both on its own and as part of a team, under Supervisor guidance
- Excellent negotiation skills using different channels and methods of communications (phone / Email)
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Ability to work in a service desk environment
- Powerful verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities under pressure and challenging interactions in a high-volume, fast-paced, and target-based environment
- Ability to follow complex and dynamic Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ability to manage and provide feedback to all types of individuals
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Hours of Work: you will be required to work a basic 48 hours per week on a varying day and night shift rotation, as determined by the staffing and pattern of work published in the local staffing roster. This will include the requirement to work nights, weekends and public holidays according to the roster of work needed to meet the requirements of the business
- High School Diploma or higher qualification is required with one years' experience of hotel/travel industry experience is necessary
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- This is a shift job, shift patterns 5 days on, 3 days off
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.6B Annual Revenue
- 100+ Countries
- 2.0B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,500+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2019)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, Belonging
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Miramar, FL, USA