Director of Automotive Sales - North/Northeast
Nvoicepay’s state-of-the-art technology is boldly changing payments by providing straightforward, flexible interface that automates payment optimization – which saves our client money and valuable resources. Our growing business offers our team exciting challenges and opportunities to develop, collaborate and create daily. We hire team players who want to be part of something exceptional and are looking to focus on the customer and innovative solutions.
DIRECTOR OF AUTOMOTIVE SALES
Sales • Automotive
The Director of Automotive Sales is responsible for strategic sales growth by providing quality, results driven presentations and software demonstrations to key decision makers in the automotive, truck and distribution dealerships industry. This professional sales position is responsible for revenue sales and growth of new customer relationships within the assigned vertical. This highly visible position requires the exceptional verbal and written communication and a highly professional presence. Demonstrated, successful and proactive problem solving, strategic thinking and follow through are necessary for success.
- Drive product sales of targeted potential customers within the industry. Understand customer pain points and communicate our product’s value proposition.
- Accurately and professionally represent the product, pricing and performance of our solution.
- Prepare and present proposals and presentations to key decision-makers; assist in implementation of new deals and accounts; accurately identify customer needs and solutions.
- Maintain engagement with new and existing leads through multiple methods of follow-up communication to increase customer interest.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Operations to provide feedback and improve future campaigns.
- Maintain and update Salesforce to reflect activities and document opportunities.
- Perform miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College education or equivalent experience required. Degree in business, accounting or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3+ years of successful sales experience. Experience selling into the automotive industry preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Salesforce CRM.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Sales and Marketing — Ability to multitask and work in a deadline-driven, time-sensitive environment. Demonstrated, proven success and commitment to cold calling, prospecting and closing customers. Ability to build pipeline through partnerships, sales development team and own prospecting efforts Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques and sales control systems. Persuading others to change their minds or behavior. Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences. Relationship building, including established contacts and relationships with potential customers in key markets, and maintaining those relationships over time.
- Critical Thinking and Persuasion— Using logic and reasoning to recognize details of situations, identify solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Persuading others to change their minds or behavior or to try new approaches. The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense. The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions.
- Customer and Personal Service — Customer-focused with proven knowledge of solution-selling strategies. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, talking to others to convey information effectively and evaluation of customer satisfaction. Actively looking for ways to help people. The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand. Demonstrated success in building strategic customer relationships at the C-level.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar. Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience. Talking to others to convey information effectively. Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents. Professional-level written and verbal communication skills and exceptional relationship building skills. Exceptional written and oral expression and comprehension, including excellent presentation skills with an ability to partner with senior business leaders to understand needs and deliver solutions.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions. Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one. Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action. Detail oriented, analytical and excellent organization skills.
- Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and understanding features.
- Idea Fluency and Originality/ Problem Solving - Exceptional problem-solving skills, with ability to identify and drive win-win solutions. The ability to come up with a number of ideas about a topic. The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions. The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem. Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions. Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, financial math, statistics, and their applications.
- People and Inclusion — Always striving to drive our business forward by positive and direct communication, collaboration, respect, acceptance and professionalism. Understanding how to give and receive feedback, manage conflict positively and work productively with others to solve problems.
WORK SCOPE AND CONTEXT
- Job is focused service, relationships and revenue goals. Must work with extended timeframes and be flexible to changing priorities.
- Decisions are made within strategic and operational guidelines but will be specific to customer, needs and defined requirements. Decisions and service affect revenue, all internal departments and potential customers and their suppliers.
- Work is primarily self-driven within goals and departmental strategy.
- Job has no supervisory responsibility.
- Contacts are made both inside and outside the organization. Internal contacts include all departments, but work is primarily with Sales, Marketing and Sales Operations. External contacts include customer contacts (C-level, VPs, Directors, Controllers, Accounts Payable and others).
- Position requires regular contact with others - in meetings, by phone or by email. Interactions focus on problem solving, customer service, relationship building, persuasion and information exchange. Interactions are initiated by phone, email and in person. Headsets are used regularly for phone work.
- Information exchange may include confidential or sensitive information. Revenue generation and relationship building are a primary objective of this position.
- Work requires regular sitting/standing at a desk, working with a computer and a telephone. Job may require hours that exceed 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week during peak periods.
- Some travel required.
Zone Options: National ● Hybrid Regional ● Enterprise
WORKING FOR NVOICEPAY
Nvoicepay is a growing company that values people. We offer many perks outside of the challenging and satisfying work– a new facility near Portland, Oregon; competitive pay and paid benefits; generous time off policy; flexible dress code; snack and drink pantry; and much more. Our environment is comfortable and welcoming with many common areas and the ability to communicate and solve problems across departments. We are proud of the work we do to help other companies but also value work-life balance.
Nvoicepay is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Arkansas, USA
- Kentucky, USA
- Louisiana, USA
- Mississippi, USA
- Missouri, USA
- New Mexico, USA
- Oklahoma, USA
- Tennessee, USA
- Texas, USA