The Database Administrator supports all aspects of the Digital Network Solutions payment processing system including but not limited to MS SQL Databases, data integrity, reporting, performance, disaster recovery and data translation.
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly successful company which our employees are proud of, our customers value, and the communities we serve can count on.
- Possesses advanced understanding of TSQL and Relational databases specifically Microsoft SQL Server.
- Develops optimized stored procedures, queries, tables, and triggers for application integration.
- Manages system import / exports and data retrieval using MS SQL.
- Maintains data integrity and backups.
- Performs continuous monitoring of database to ensure performance.
- Develops PowerShell/CMD scripting for file and report distribution.
- Reviews and interprets ongoing business report requirements.
- Manages onboarding of new customers and report requirements.
- Partners with other programmer analysts and developers to create data driven solutions.
- Works with third party vendors to create and maintain data integrations with other applications.
- Develops SQL Server Reports (SSRS) for customers and customer portal.
- Provides 24/7 support rotation for production issues.
- Works with Director of Compliance to ensure PCI DSS standards are being met.
3+ Years MS SQL server experience including writing stored procedures with MS SQL, solid understanding of networking TCP/IP, strong understanding of Windows Servers and VMs, recent project management experience, must be able to gain solid understanding of the platform including databases, servers, virtual end points and vendor endpoints to support the business., possess strong communication skills.
The Fikes Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Temple, TX, USA