Food Service Strategy Intern (On-Site)
The CEFCO Food Service Strategy Intern will partner with CEFCO’s Food Service Category Managers to assist in maximizing sales and minimizing waste in the Grab & Go case, and help the company gain a better understanding of our competitor’s product offerings. Details include:
- Perform audits of the food service Grab & Go cases to determine the optimum quantity of product, by daypart, and which should be available for sale.
- Review and revise Ben E. Keith order guide.
- Perform competitive analysis and make recommendations on findings.
What the Intern will gain? Obtain real-world experience in the importance of managing the quantity fresh food items kept available while understanding the waste involved and see first-hand the effects of the pandemic’s supply chain issues as companies brought in any product to replace their outs. In addition, the Intern will learn the importance of tracking and following competition to make better production selections.
What we are looking for:
- College Junior or Senior with an expected graduation of December 2023 or anytime in 2024.
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Strategy, Analytics, or similar related major.
All Internships are paid and are located at The Fikes Companies HQ in Temple, TX.
Sponsorship and relocation assistance are not available for Internships.
The Fikes Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Temple, TX, USA