Accounting Specialist II
The Accounting Specialist II performs various accounting tasks in one of the following functional areas of accounting: accounts payables, accounts receivables/billing, store paperwork, and/or treasury/banking.
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly successful company which our employees are proud of, our customers value, and the communities we serve can count on.
- Performs accounts payable, account receivables, store accounting, or treasury/banking functions including bank reconciliations, billing and payment processing, and preparing posts for general ledger.
- Performs account maintenance activities - resolves discrepancies, chargebacks, and open items.
- Works with Operations to ensure store paperwork is accurate for processing.
- Ensures compliance with general accounting procedures.
- Performs other accounting tasks, as needed.
2+ years’ clerical experience in one of the following areas: accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury, or general accounting, must have strong skills in MS Office Suite and recent experience with accounting ERP systems, strong customer service and attention to detail skills are a must.
The Fikes Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Temple, TX, USA