Commissary Associate I
The Commissary Associate I will focus on the timely execution of daily tasks around food preparation, maintaining a clean work environment, and prepping items for sale and delivery.
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly successful company which our employees are proud of, our customers value, and the communities we serve can count on.
- Follows all recipes accurately.
- Prepares assigned food items on daily commissary report in a timely manner.
- Ensures work area is clean and neat.
- Assists with prepping baked goods for delivery.
- Assists with maintaining records related to baking supplies, deliveries, and production level.
- Adheres to all FSMS (Food Safety Management System) guidelines during their day.
6+ months experience in similar role, good attention to detail – especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products, must have knowledge of safe food handling procedures, able to work in fast-paced, hot, or cold, and hectic environment, possess the ability to follow instructions/directions, proficient in MS Office, and be able to stand for long periods of time. Able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.
The Fikes Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Belton, TX, USA