Warehouse Order Selector
The Warehouse Order Picker works in the JF Heritage Foods warehouse to gather the appropriate items to fulfill incoming orders. This position is responsible for locating items on shelves, packing them, and transporting them to trucks or shipping containers.
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly successful company which our employees are proud of, our customers value, and the communities we serve can count on.
- Picks orders based on requisitions and order sheets.
- Checks containers for damage, and confirm correct items and quantities are selected.
- Seals and tags containers, confirming accuracy or orders and signing off on pick orders.
- Assists with loading and unloading trucks with totes.
- Completes assignments from Management team.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Assists Manager with record keeping.
6 months to 1 year work experience in a similar role, must have good communication skills, be physically agile and dexterous, able to lift up to 50 lbs., must be able to read and write English, good organizational skills, and able to work in both cold and hot warehouse environments.
The Fikes Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Belton, TX, USA