CORD Financial Services, LLC has an incredible opportunity for a high-energy Sales Manager. The Sales Manager is responsible for the promotion and sale of all CORD products and services in all areas serviced by CORD. This position is responsible for the entire sales cycle from prospecting, generating new business, managing, and retaining existing customers, and contract execution.
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly successful company which our employees are proud of, our customers value, and the communities we serve can count on.
- Manages all sales activity generated through cold calling, relationship development, Google leads and other marketing campaigns.
- Researches, identifies and/or qualifies targeted regional/individual account prospects in specific geography or vertical market segment.
- Interacts with prospects to understand their current and future ATM strategy and business requirements.
- Acts as subject matter expert on CORD Financial products and services, specifically placement/processing.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations that address the prospective client’s needs and leads to the establishment of new regional/individual account agreements/contracts.
- Tracks and reports sales activity in CRM.
- Processes all sales and contractual documents.
- Sells the organization’s products and services to clients, including any new programs or services that are implemented or developed.
- Responds to customer Requests for Information Proposal (RFI/P) and negotiates pricing and other terms to ensure maximum revenue and profit from agreements to include terms and conditions that will minimize the company’s risk.
- Possesses the ability to use current sales tools and offer suggestions on how to enhance these sales tools.
- Assists with the creation of quarterly sales plans.
- Responsible for retention of existing customers.
1-2 years’ experience in sales and lead generation; must possess the ability to learn the ATM industry including competitive offerings and market trends; professional communication, (written and verbal), interpersonal and, sales presentation skills; possess the ability to support multiple sales initiates concurrently; working knowledge of Microsoft CRM, Intermediate skills in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word); experience communicating/presenting to senior leadership; and be able to work on interdepartmental teams to achieve company goals.
Preferred qualifications: 2+ years’ experience in ATM industry and territory sales.
The Fikes Companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Fort Walton Beach, FL, USA