Guest Services - DLC
Foley Entertainment Group (FEG) owns the NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights, the AHL’s Henderson Silver Knights, the IFL’s Vegas Knight Hawks, the Dollar Loan Center arena and several other entertainment and hospitality-focused entities.
There are 2 positions under the Guest Service Team- Usher, Way finders/ T Shirt Security. All positions are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the brand during all events at the Dollar Loan Center. The Guest Services Team oversees the enjoyment of each guest, making sure each guest has a safe and memorable time. Guest Service positions include anything from greeting guests to checking bags and anything in between. This position reports to the Supervisor and Manager of Guest Services.
- Usher: Assist guests in making their way through the venue and to ensure a safe and orderly experience for all visitors. Strong background in customer service. Strong sense of direction. Escort guests to their seats and answer any questions they might have about the event. Collect admission tickets from guests upon arrival and distribute paperwork or information pertaining to the scheduled events. Examine tickets or passes to determine authenticity by validating the names and dates listed. Escort visitors to their designated seats and inform them of the nearest exits and restrooms. Ensure a safe environment by maintaining clear aisles and reporting suspicious behavior to security. Provide special assistance to guests with needs such as individuals with wheelchairs or other disabilities. Collect disregarded for forgotten items after the event and store in lost and found for guests to retrieve. Illuminate walkways once an event has started and assist guests with entering and exiting in darkened spaces. Greet arriving guests and answer any questions they have regarding showtimes, events or parking. Other duties as assigned.
- Way finders/ T-Shirt Security- Assist guests with directions and best ingress and egress lines. Maintains lines are orderly and set up for the safest and efficient ingress/egress. Check guests’ bags before they enter the Security lines. Resolve guest complaints or problems. Report back to Supervisor. Resolve guest complaints or problems. Report back to Supervisor. Ensure guests are safely enjoying the show. Walk all levels and make sure all guests are enjoying themselves safely. Other duties as assigned.
- ADA Team- Assist with keeping the venue safe, clean and presentable to the guest. Train and understand aspects of ADA. Aid with guests with special needs, such as helping with seat accommodations or assistance to their purchased seats. Wheelchair escorts- aid guests that need to get around the Arena or to their seat in a safe and timely pace. Work with other linemates to communicate where an ADA Team member is needed in the Arena. Provide top tier customer service and make sure each guest is taken care of. Work with Supervisor to best accommodate all guests with any needs. Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1+ year in a guest service role preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs and occasional sitting, lifting and carrying 25 lbs+
- Passionate about making the ordinary, extraordinary
- Job Family *Arena
- Pay Type Hourly
- Henderson, NV, USA