Product Owner M365
SunStream is Searching for a Product Owner – M365 to Join Our Team
SunStream Business Services is a new Fin-Tech company created by our customers, for our customers – the people who support the farmers and ranchers of America who feed the world. The technology industry and the Ag-Fin landscape is rapidly changing. For us to enable and elevate our customer’s business technologies, we have embarked upon a transformation, one that will change the way we deliver solutions, build connected relationships with customers, and execute as a high performing team. We are looking for teammates who are humble, hungry, and smart, and willing to challenge conventional thinking.
Product Owner – M365 Role
The Product Owner will drive innovation and maximize the benefits generated through the usage of Office 365. They will own the vision for M365 and will plan new features and changes. The Product Owner will inspire and enthuse SunStream Customers in the use of the product, developing a thorough understanding of SunStream’s business processes and champion the application of M365 to solve business challenges.
- Drive the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the M365 product in coordination with stakeholders
- Identify business improvements and efficiencies that can be solved through the M365 stack of tools. This includes architecting and building MS Teams and channel structures with app integrations for other MS tools, such as PowerApps, PowerAutomate, PowerBI, and Lists
- Recommend prescriptive solutions based upon customer and team feedback
- Develop a thorough understanding of the M365 suite of applications and their capabilities and stay abreast of product evolution
- Support adoption of M365 throughout SunStream Business Services
- Own product change management activities
- Responsible for ensuring product progress through Daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, and oversee project activities throughout all phases of delivery
- Lead and manage third party vendors to ensure timely deliverables within budget and scope as required
- Lead training and adoption initiatives to enable customers with new tools available to them
- Minimum 2 years' experience building functional MS Teams and Channel structures, PowerAutomate flows, and PowerBI Dashboards, required. PowerApp build experience desired
- Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist certification and additional Microsoft technical certifications in SharePoint, Exchange and Microsoft Teams preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a product management or organizational change role, or as a staff focused M365 SME
- Minimum 5 years’ experience delivering M365 and Azure services
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of M365 services and features available with varying licensing options, including Azure, Security and compliance and interconnecting Enterprise IT applications and services.
- Hands on proficiency in service solution design and implementation including custom solutions in M365 utilizing Azure services as needed.
- Demonstrable experience delivering Enterprise IT services
- Experienced with Microsoft Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI platforms.
- Demonstrate experience of supporting the adoption and change of new tools and services
- Demonstrate proficiency at a user level of Office 365 workloads, including Microsoft Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive.
- Demonstrate proficiency of MS Office desktop apps and how they integrate with M365
- Demonstrable experience of Agile service management experience in running feature teams with Kanban, SCRUM or other Agile methodology. Experience in best practices for iterative service release and communications.
- Experience in requirements analysis and business process reengineering.
- Experience in team collaboration – Required
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills – Required
- Exceptional analytical and process development skills – Required
What Success Looks Like at SunStream
Successful team members will focus on priorities, communicate with intention, listen with curiosity, and collaborate with others who have diverse opinions, experiences, and ideas.
We’re looking for team members who are:
- Recognized as the M365 “go to person”
- Skilled collaborators who understand the importance of connected relationships
- Practiced at problem solving and decision making in a fast-moving environment with an agile mindset
- A valued member of a high performing team
- Passionate about improvement with a growth mindset and active engagement in driving continuous improvement
Our Core Values
What we do at SunStream is incredibly important to us, but how we achieve success as One Team, is driven by our core values. We believe our core values act as success factors in supporting transformation.
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process may contact us through the following methods: Phone: 651-282-8572 or Mail: SunStream, Attn: Talent Recruiting, 30 E 7th Street, Suite 700, St. Paul, MN 55101.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. SunStream will not sponsor a work visa to fill this position.
SunStream Business Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/W/D/V) dedicated to diversity in the workplace and offers a great work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Job Family Information Technology
- Pay Type Salary
- St Paul, MN, USA