We are seeking Leasing Professionals to lease apartments, complete leasing paperwork, finalize move-in preparations, and handle prospect and resident questions all while providing timely and remarkable customer service at our apartments communities in the Washington Metropolitan area.
What the Leasing Professional will be doing:
• Delivering outstanding customer service to prospective residents, current residents, and visitors.
• Leading tours of the community, capturing rental commitments and handling related responsibilities from application process to successful move-in.
• Completing marketing activities and preparing leasing related reports.
• Assisting with resident relations, administrative assignments, and property management tasks.
• Working with other leasing and property department team members to create a positive environment for staff, residents, and visitors.
• Work Schedule includes weekends for maximum leasing potential for both you and the property.
What the Leasing Professional will need to succeed:
• Prior residential leasing success or proven sales and customer service experience in a related service field. College degree a plus.
• Computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience working in social media platforms and marketing a plus.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and familiarity with professional business writing.
• Organizational skills with accuracy in work and ability to multi-task. Basic mathematical skills.
We offer our Leasing Professionals:
• Pay range: $20 per hour.
• Leasing commissions tiered on leasing performance.
• Comprehensive Medical with multiple Dental and Vision options.
• Health Savings Account with employer contribution.
• 401(k) plan with employer match and generous vesting schedule.
• Paid Time Off leave, escalating with length of service.
• Recognition awards and employee referral bonuses.
• Housing rental discount and free on-site parking during work hours.
• In-house professional training and a ‘Promote from Within’ company culture.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Arlington, VA, USA