Leasing Professional, Ballston Park
Arlington, VA, USA Req #544
Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Paradigm, through our independent real estate development, construction and property management companies, delivers a full range of real estate services. Our goal at Paradigm is to create a workplace built on teamwork, respect, and authenticity. Empowering our employees to pursue the company mission, to utilize our hard work, integrity, intelligence and experience to deliver the highest level of value and satisfaction to our residents, investors, customers and employees. We encourage our teams to be the difference!
We are seeking a Leasing Professional to lease apartments, complete leasing paperwork, qualify households, finalize move-in preparations, and handle prospect and resident questions all while providing timely and remarkable customer service at one of our apartment communities in Arlington, VA. This specific community is comprised of both market rate and affordable apartments that participate in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program.
What the Leasing Professional will be doing:
• Delivering outstanding customer service to prospective residents, current residents, and visitors.
• Leading tours of the community, capturing rental commitments and handling related responsibilities from application to successful move-in.
• Interviewing prospective residents as part of the tenant income certification process.
• Collecting and handling of all prospect’s financial information necessary to determine eligibility, to include bank and earnings statements, credit reports and W-2s.
• Completing marketing activities and preparing leasing related reports.
• Assisting with resident relations, administrative assignments, and property management tasks.
• Working with other leasing and property department team members to create a positive environment for staff, residents, and visitors.
• Creating and participating in apartment video tours as well as additional video content to be used for various forms of property marketing.
• Work Schedule includes weekends for maximum leasing potential for both you and the property.
What the Leasing Professional will need to succeed:
• Prior residential leasing success or proven sales and customer service experience in a related service field.
• College degree a plus.
• Experience in the tenant income certification process for the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program preferred.
• Computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience working in social media platforms and marketing a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and strong professional business writing skills.
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
• Strong organizational skills with accuracy in work and ability to multi-task as well as good mathematical skills.
We offer our Leasing Professionals:
• Pay range: $20 per hour.
• Leasing commissions tiered on leasing performance.
• Comprehensive Medical with multiple Dental and Vision options.
• Health Savings Account with employer contribution.
• 401(k) plan with employer match and generous vesting schedule.
• Paid Time Off leave, escalating with length of service.
• Recognition awards and employee referral bonuses.
• Housing rental discount and free on-site parking during work hours.
• In-house professional training and a ‘Promote from Within’ company culture.
Candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, familial, disability or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Arlington, VA, USA